Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you the ultimate solution for your daily cravings – Funnel Cake! The crispy and delicious dessert that satisfies every sweet tooth. However, making funnel cake can be a daunting task without proper tools in hand. Fear not my friends, because we have compiled a list of must-have funnel cake recipe tools that will make your life easier and your taste buds happier than ever before! Whether you’re an experienced baker or just starting out, these tools are essential to creating the perfect funnel cake every time.
So get ready to indulge in this heavenly treat as we present our top picks for Funnel Cake Recipe Tools to Ease Your Daily Life!
What You Will Need
Assuming you don’t have a funnel cake fryer at home (because who does?), you’ll need to improvise. A large, deep skillet or Dutch oven will do the job nicely. You’ll also need a candy thermometer to make sure the oil is at the correct temperature, and a slotted spoon for scooping out the fried cakes. And of course, you’ll need the ingredients for the batter: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
The batter is one of the most important aspects of funnel cake making. There are a few key tools that can make your batter prep easier and faster.
A good mixer is key for getting the right consistency in your batter. A hand mixer will do the job, but a stand mixer will make things go much faster. If you don’t have either, you can mix by hand, but it will take some elbow grease!
A measuring cup with a pouring spout is also helpful for getting the batter into the funnel cake maker without making a mess.
Finally, a funnel cake ring cutter will help you make perfect circles of batter to drop into the hot oil. You can also use a biscuit cutter or even just freehand it, but if you want perfect results, this tool is worth investing in.
There are so many delicious things that you can put on top of a funnel cake, from sweet to savory. Here are some of our favorite toppings:
-Mint chocolate chips
How to assemble your funnel cake
- Begin by mixing your flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. If you are using a funnel cake kit, follow the instructions on the package.
- Next, heat your oil in a large skillet over medium heat. You’ll know it’s ready when a drop of water sizzles and pops when added to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, ladle in enough batter to fill your funnel cake mold or pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
- Hold the mold or bag about 2 inches above the surface of the oil and carefully pipe the batter into the hot oil in a circular motion, starting from the outside and working your way in. Be sure not to overfill the mold or bag; you should only be able to fit about 1/4 cup of batter at a time.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving warm with your favorite toppings.
Funnel cake is an enjoyable treat that can be made easily with the right tools. With this easy funnel cake recipe, you have all of the necessary ingredients and equipment to make a delicious batch of funnel cakes in no time at all. Whether you’re cooking for yourself or entertaining friends, this simple recipe will leave everyone impressed. So what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and get ready to whip up some tasty treats!
See More: Keto Meal Plan Changed My Life