According to the head of the region, everything they have (equipment, personnel) is moving towards the Luhansk region.
The Russian invading army threw all the reserves to capture Luhansk region.
This was announced by the chairman of the Lugansk regional military administration Sergei GaidaiRadio Liberty reports.
“Everything they have (equipment, personnel) is moving in our direction. In Severodonetsk, in the “promki” zone at Azot, our defenders held back the enemy for a long time, but under constant shelling, a lot of defensive structures have already been destroyed there and, you may even have to withdraw to new fortified areas,” says Gaidai.
According to him, in the event of the capture of Severodonetsk, civilians who are hiding on the territory of the Azot plant will only be able to enter the occupied territories.
As UNIAN previously reported, Russian troops on the morning of February 24, they carried out a full-scale invasion of Ukrainian territory. Opponents bombed military installations, and later attacked the housing of civilians, there were many victims and injured.
The enemy captured a number of settlements in the east and south of Ukraine. Later, the invaders went on the offensive in the Donbass, and Severodonetsk became a “hot spot”.
Deputy Defense Minister Anna Malyar said that the enemy plans to seize the entire Luhansk region by June 26.