Help for retirees from the UN – how to apply for cash assistance

All Ukrainians suffer from the military conflict with Russia, and in particular socially vulnerable groups, among which a huge percentage are pensioners. Today, many of them can receive financial assistance. from a number of international organizations.

Read also: The pension fund reported on payments to pensioners

As part of the work of the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees, pensioners who are not displaced, but affected by the war, can apply for financial assistance from the UN through the Dopomoga platform.

According to ex-Minister of Social Policy Maryna Lazebna, almost 65,000 people will already receive a financial payment in the amount of UAH 6,660 (UAH 2,220 per month) under this program.

How can pensioners apply through the єDopomoga platform:

  1. Go to website “e Dopomoga” and select the “Payout from international organizations” section.
  2. Click “Fill out an application for help”.
  3. Select the social status “Pensioner” by checking the appropriate box.
  4. Enter your personal details. This is the full name, registration number of the tax payer’s account card (RNUKPN) (it is also an individual tax number (TIN), date of birth and phone number. Be sure to check the box next to the consent to the processing of personal data.
  5. Enter the IBAN number (bank account number). If it is not there, select the “Missing card” item. In that case, it will be possible receive money through Ukrposhta.

It is worth remembering that submitting an application does not guarantee receiving a payment from the UN, since priority will be given to those most in need, but it does provide an opportunity to receive assistance from other international organizations.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button